Vince Cook co-founded the firm in 1977. He concentrates his practice in civil litigation by representing clients prior to litigation, at trial and in the appellate court. Vince has successfully tried numerous cases to verdict, involving a wide range of legal issues including contracts, torts and insurance coverage issues.
Vince has been recognized as a Leading Lawyer by his peers in a survey conducted by the Law Bulletin Publishing Company in the areas of Insurance, Insurance Coverage and Personal Injury Defense Law. Vince also has received an AV(r) rating, the highest granted by Martindale-Hubbell.
Vince has been a frequent lecturer for the Insurance Committee for Arson Control (ICAC), Property Loss Research Bureau (PLRB), International Association of Special Investigative Units (IASIU), Western Loss Association and the Casualty Adjusters Association of Chicago. In addition, Vince has authored over one hundred articles in various legal and insurance industry publications dealing with topics ranging from trial strategies to emerging coverage issues.
- Loyola University Chicago (J.D.) 1975
- Loyola University Chicago (M.A.) 1975
- Loyola University Chicago (B.A., cum laude) 1972
- Illinois Supreme Court (1975)
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Illinois (1976)
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 7th Illinois Circuit (1977)
- Francis J. Rooney/St. Thomas More Award,
Loyola University of Chicago
- Commissioner, Woodley Road Sanitary District, Cook County, Illinois (1997 to Present)
- Board of Trustees, Loyola Academy, Wilmette, Illinois (1999-2008)
- National Panel Counsel, International Association of Special Investigative Units (1999-Present)
- Board of Governor's, Loyola University Chicago School of Law (2005-Present)