Paul Festenstein is a partner at Condon & Cook with thirty years of experience, who concentrates his practice in civil litigation by representing clients prior to litigation, at trial and in the appellate court. Paul has successfully tried numerous cases to verdict, involving a wide range of legal issues including contracts, insurance policies, professional malpractice and torts.
Paul has been recognized as a Leading Lawyer by his peers in a survey conducted by the Law Bulletin Publishing Company in the area of Tort Defense Litigation.
Paul has been asked to speak to insurance companies and professional associations on a variety of different topics. These topics include personal injury fraud and tort law.
- Washington University in St. Louis (J.D. 1979)
- University of Illinois (B.A. 1976)
- Illinois Supreme Court (1979)
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Illinois (1979)
- American Bar Association
- Lake County Bar Association
- Chicago Volunteer Legal Services