Matthew Iodice is an associate at Condon & Cook, focusing his practice in civil insurance defense of first party and third-party insurance and personal injury matters.
Prior to joining Condon & Cook, Matthew’s practice included commercial litigation, wrongful death, personal injury, premises and trucking matters.
Matthew has volunteered to provide Pro Bono advocacy for students with special needs and victims of domestic violence.
- Loyola University of Chicago (B.A. 2005) Graduating Summa Cum Laude
- St. Louis University School of Law (J.D. 2010)
- US Northern District of Illinois (2012)
- Missouri Superior Court (2011)
- Illinois Supreme Court (2010)