Matthew Cook is a Partner at Condon & Cook, LLC who joined the firm in 2009. He is also admitted to the Wisconsin Bar. His practice is devoted to defending agent tort and first-party claims and lawsuits as well as insurance coverage. A significant portion of his practice includes providing coverage opinions in SIU matters involving fraud, theft, vandalism, and arson.
Matt has also lectured on insurance claim handling and cause and origin investigations. The Law Bulletin Publishing Company has designated Matt as one of Illinois’ “Leading Lawyers” in the areas of Insurance Coverage and Reinsurance Law.
- Loyola University of Chicago (J.D. 2009)
- Villanova University (B.A. 2004)
- Loyola Academy, Wilmette, Illinois, 2000
- State of Wisconsin (2015)
- Illinois Supreme Court (2009)
- 2018 Illinois Rising Star in Insurance Coverage, Super Lawyers
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Chicago Bar Association
- Justinian Society of Lawyers
- Loyola University Chicago Young Alumni Committee