Paul Festenstein is a Partner at Condon & Cook with over 35 years of litigation experience. His practice is devoted to representing insurance carriers and their customers with an emphasis on third party and first party casualty defense and coverage matters regarding both personal and commercial lines. A significant portion of his practice is devoted to SIU matters involving medical fraud and abuse. Paul has a proven track record serving as an appellate advocate when the trial attorney was unable to prosecute or defend the appeal.
Paul has presented at the national conference of the International Association of Special Investigative Units (IASIU) on the topic of the overuse and unreasonable expense associated with spinal injections by so called pain management specialists. He is frequently directly involved in training of claims staff for his casualty and coverage clients.
- Washington University in St. Louis (J.D. 1979)
- University of Illinois (B.A. 1976)
- Illinois Supreme Court (1979)
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Illinois (1979)
Professional and Community Organizations
- American Bar Associations
- Lake County Bar Association
- Chicago Volunteer Legal Services