Scott Gillman is the Managing Partner at Condon & Cook with over 30 years of legal experience. He concentrates his practice on representing insurance carriers and their customers with an emphasis on third party and first party casualty defense and coverage matters regarding both personal and commercial lines. A significant portion of his practice is devoted to SIU matters involving first party property coverage issues.
Scott has presented many articles on both first party and third party insurance issues and has been a speaker at both insurance companies and many professional organizations and conferences, including the National Society of Professional Insurance Investigators (NSPII).
- Chicago-Kent College of Law (J.D. 1989)
- University of Illinois (B.A. 1986)
- Illinois Supreme Court (1990)
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois (1994)
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois, Trial Bar (2001)
- Illinois State Bar Association
- DuPage County Bar Association
- National Society of Professional Insurance Investigators
- Men’s Auxiliary of Hinsdale Chapter of Children’s Home + Aid Society of Illinois