Paul King is an Associate at Condon & Cook, LLC who joined the firm in 2017. He is licensed to practice law in both Illinois and Wisconsin. His practice is devoted to civil litigation from pre-suit to trial with a focus on the defense of first and third party insurance matters. Paul also has experience with bankruptcy law and commercial mortgage foreclosure law.
Paul is a member of the Chicago Bar Association, Illinois State Bar Association, and the State Bar of Wisconsin. He also serves as the Vice President of the University of Wisconsin Alumni Association, Chicago Chapter.
- Marquette University Law School (J.D. 2013)
- University of Wisconsin – Madison (B.A., English and History, 2009)
- Illinois Supreme Court (2014)
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois (2014)
- Wisconsin Supreme Court (2013)
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Wisconsin (2013)
- Chicago Bar Association
- State Bar of Wisconsin
- American Bar Association
- Wisconsin Alumni Association – Chicago Chapter – Board Member