Dan Woods is a Partner at Condon & Cook with over twenty-five years’ experience as a litigator in Cook and surrounding counties. His practice is concentrated in the investigation, litigation, and trial of first and third party insurance coverage disputes and property claims, SIU matters involving fraud and dishonesty, and significant personal injury matters. Dan has successfully tried numerous cases to verdict, involving a wide range of issues, from car accidents to complex arson cases.
- Chicago Kent College of Law (J.D. 1993)
- University of Illinois (B.A. 1990)
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Wisconsin (2018)
- Illinois Supreme Court (1993)
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois (1993)